Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a promise to myself

i am making myself promise not to write egotistical and mindless dribble of my daily going-abouts that involve details of what i ate, what i did, how i feel and when i took a shit.
it takes a certain amount of ego to accomplish a journal of that feat and though i do indeed possess that ego, i don't however have the energy to do so. ive been told im a lazy piece of turd. by my bf, no less.
so fear not, this is a promise to myself and for myself. a guideline of sorts for myself to follow.
additionally, i've read plenty of blogs that have flamed out into the ashes because the entries become tediously personal introspections turned public. (oh the weeping!) this will not be a weeping journal. i wont discuss my feelings. (rejoice boyfriends across the world).
there will be no boo-hooing of any sorts. ok maybe there will. but i limit them to once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment