Tuesday, February 9, 2010

perfecting the art of living, while slaying boredom along the way... that's the girl ninja motto.
im notorious for drinking a lot. and sleeping a lot.
deadly combination my friend.
sunday morning, superbowl sunday to be specific, i woke my ass up at 1pm. parked in front of the computer. was supposed to go to a superbowl party but was too lazy. didnt move except to pee and eat. this continued until midnight. if my life was a reality tv series, it would feature my back against the glare of the computer screen. in fact, at a passing glance, one would easily confuse the viewing of my show as a desktop wallpaper due to the fact that i dont move at all. the only indication of time passing would be the gradual sunlight dimming into twilight.
that sunday, i finally fell upon bed w/a sluggish sleep hangover that lingered well into monday afternoon. a sleep hangover. sleep. hang. over.
my body was plagued by ... too much sleep. who does that??
so now im aiming to chip the boredom away, one hour at a time.
so far- ive taken up going to the gym again.

1. it takes up a good hour block of my time.
2. keep me in ninja shape.

forget the social flurry that was my december. mama has bills to pay and she's staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment