Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 starts off with an explosion

what kinda explosion? the dirty kind. and i dont mean dirrty (oh xtina). but dirty.
in the past few months- i think the season spirit got the best of me. i went a bit overboard with the drinking... the partying... the eating... the drinking.. the women... and the men... oh and the shoes. my collection is growing by leaps and bounds!
my faveee #1 prized booty thus far: a pair of 5 inch swedish hooker shoes gone clog. me loves it.
even though dear friends have described it as "ugly clogs" and/or "gross clogs".
what can i say- i love things that are tres polarizing. when you vehemently despise or adore something- it speaks so much of the item. u know it ain't some bland GAP, BR, Jcrew shot out the ass loafers. it's different and that's why it causes such a strong reaction. and for me- my reaction was the instant adoration kind- the 'momma and her newly birthed child' kind of connection.
anyhow- the past few months got the best of me and i found myself growing a buddha belly. the maternity chic hasn't been that popular w/the boys. so i vowed to go back to the gym come 2010.
and what better way to kick off my 2010 diet/detox than catching a stomach bug! oh yes. for the past few days ive been squirting out everything ive eaten.
what a great jumpoff for my diet. im already 3lbs lighter.
it's like nature's bulimia... but for your bum.
how lovely for me.

well im signing off now. gotta go shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment