Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I fail at life

so much for my weekly update!
i apologize dear reader, girlninja has been one bad ninja.

and what excuses will i be pulling out from my bag of tricks? welllllll....
coakley lost the senate seat to brown. i mean hello- im a dem in bah-ston! my entire family including my 74 year old chinese father trekked out in the icy weather to vote for coakley. we dems are a proud bunch.

yeah... i believed that just about as much as you did.

i did just come back from a 3 day weekender snowboarding at sunday river where i had a fabulously lovely time. however i developed the following malaises:

1. slightly sprained right thumb
2. a fucked right big toe. i don't know exactly what's wrong with it but that shit is hurting and there were fleeting moments when i wondered if i would have to get that sucker amputated.
3. bruises
4. BED FUCKING BUGS. AGAIN! MOTHERFUCKERRRRR ME.

so yes- on top of my bruised ego (dont cry for me boston!), my bruised body, i will still churn out a weekly entry.

when substance is lacking- distract away w/pretty things.
w/that said- i am adding a picture for you to admire.




why you so hot boy?


i think im one of those odd people that have very conflicting personalities. im sure everyone thinks they are 'special' like that... that no one understands them but really- i think im all over the place.
maybe that's my claim to fame- my ability to be mediocore at every personality trait. im not particularly quiet, nor am i particularly not quiet.
my moods are like pendulums- they swing either way. or should i say my moods are like bisexuals- they swing either way. har har. (minimum of 1 corny joke to be slipped in entry- MET)

different people describe me differently. im not consistently one way w/any set group of friends. im just... all over the place.
when i was younger, i had wanted a signature 'personality'. something that defined me. something that i was known for. the only thing that i became known for was my 'ice stare down'. i could bitch stare you down faster than zoolander. (minimum of 1 corny joke to be slipped in entry- EXCEEDED)
my bitch stare down has since evolved into a subtle more sophiscated gentle lifting of the left eyebrow to denote superiority and disdain but that's beside the point. i guess im not a girlninja but not yet a woman ninja.
did i really utilize a britney spears circa 1990s reference? im on fi-yah today!


let me end this awkward entry as painlessly as possibly by adding more pretty things...

.





.







.








.






.







No comments:

Post a Comment