Monday, January 4, 2010

Goal #2

Those that are avid readers will know from my previous entry that Goal #1 was to get back my booty shaking hot teenage thang body. the gym was frequented today. success.

observation:
Going to the gym takes up all my time usually reserved for doing nothing. i mean really. wtf is that all about?
ill be the first person to say it: im lazy.
i like doing jackshit.
i like to park my ass in front of my computer and let my mind turn to mush as i surf.
really, it's like im barely conscious as my fingers clicketyclack away on the keyboard.
what do i do? i couldnt tell you even if i tried. my brain has no recollection.
a little of fb. a little of email. a bit of celebrity gossip. a bit of my usual plethora of favorite blogs. refresh. and repeat.
and before u know it- it's bedtime for me.

anyhow- i bring this up because this whole working out daily thing brings up a very good question. if one spends all their non working hours working out at gym... then when does one have time to go out and show off sexy body by wearing skintight spandex?? it's a vicious cycle! no one gets to appreciate the visuals of said slammin body.

if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around- does it make a sound??!!
if no one gets a chance to soak in the hotness of a well defined body- is said body really well defined??!!

this is just too deep for me. im not sure if my mind can process this much right now. dear reader, i will leave this for you to ponder.
as for me, i will go along to my main entry point, my Goal #2.

Goal #2.
I will attempt to update weekly. naturally- expect stupidity and vapidness to ensue. and lotsa of it. (reference previous potty humor entry as a evidence).
that is all.
good day and good night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment